Thursday, June 23, 2005

Someday we'll know ,
If love can move a mountain ;

Mm, chalet updates. (:

Met up- bicycle kiosk. As usual, here's the list of everyone present. Carey, Karen, Floren and Marsha. Donovan, John, Zw and me. Got bikes ( $5 for an entire day ), which were pretty much cheap. Cycled there and tried to help out with the unpacking. For some weird reason, Zw turned into some kind of model housewife, while the three gays ( Don, John and me ) looked on, and tried to help. And Karen was laughing and laughing, cause we've really got nothing to do. Aye, we tried. (x

After which, we had lunch. And to make this short, we went for bowling and some arcade games. Had fun there, the lady at the counter speaks in some funny accent. (: Night fell, there was night cycling and some truth or dare. I think, with ' Murderer ' included. Games that bored people came up with. Haha. Dinner was cup noodles plus, chips and snacks. Ghost stories were next and well, we headed for bed. The one hour sleep plan failed, haha. Halfway through the night, Karen wasn't feeling well. Carey went to look after her and I tagged along. Haha, y'know something ? This pair of twins are really, really close. (:

Tried to force Carey to sleep, while I hardly caught a wink of sleep. Mm. And I got hurt. Haha nevermind. (x Karen got better, dawn came, alongside the rain. Then I headed up to bed. When I came down, I saw the bubbly Karen smiling. Haha. Then uh, Marsha was engrossed with musical chairs, while john and Carey entertained them. Checked out and cycled back, the three gays sped away but somehow, the rest of them were ahead of us. Haha, we sound so stupid la.

Went to Don's house. Watched ' shutter '. Eerie show, brr. Oh, and all of us were sleeping all over the place on the way there. (: You could enter the bus we were on, and see the back seats occupied with sleepyeyed teenagers. Haha. (:

Mm, thanks for everything. For the fun, joy and laughter we've had enjoyed together. And I realised too, that sometimes, I can't help but fall. ): Ah well, at least no one knew what I meant. (:

I finished E-maths. Keyboard's somehow fixed. Life's good, though it had been better. Holidays are soon to be over, but oh well. Eve's back, and she's as sweet as ever. Haha, thanks for the call. Kelly sweet's recovering too ! Yay. Now, time to get that pile of homework done.

Gah, this post's seemed so, weird. Nevermind. I'll update soon.

leave this fantasy ;


[ edit ]
famous quotes -

Carey : " I'm the chiobu. Thank you thank you. "

Karen : " Limited vocabulary is like that one. "

Marsha : " Eh, play musical chairs again leh ! "

Floren : " Snoooooore. "

Tingting : " ... ... John is the gong ji tou one. "

Donovan ( throws cards and tried to catch ) : " Shit ! I nearly did it ! @$#!!#?! "

John ( stares at bowling ball ) : " What the.. ?! "

Zw : " More beehoon please. " & " Want more orange juice ? "

Me : " Eh, don't laugh. That's my childhood hero. "

Hahaha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home